Google

498A_Victim - New Delhi

1. Married in Feb 2003 according to Hindu rituals. This was arragned marriage.

2. Within the first month itself she ran away from my house AFTER MIDNIGHT FOR NO REASON and came
back after 3-4 hours.

3. I tried to enquire the reason, she said, this marriage was against her will and she wanted to
marry someone else.

4. When my parents tried to sort the matter out, she kicked my father. Aggrieved by such abusive
behaviour, my father (and other family members) disconnected relations from me.

5. My father in law demanded 15 Lakhs, saying that we want to remarry our daughter to someone
else. So, give us this much amount OR we will implicate you in false dowry harassment cases.

6. As my wife was pregnant at that time, she threatened to pay her Rs. 15 Lakhs and divorce
otherwise she will kill the child.

7. I filed a police complaint regarding this, requesting police to save the unborn child. But
Police didnt take any action. So, i tried to put my request in the court, there too a LONG date was
given. MEANWHILE, the delivery time came and she was at her parents house. THEY REALLY KILLED THE
CHILD, as i was not ready for divorce and not in a position to pay that much amount.

8. After doing all this things, no department/officer is paying attention to my request. My inlaws
are still making their unlawfull demands. Case is in the court and \’Date after Date\’ is going
on. Till date i am feeling depressed because of all this. I wonder what was the fault of the new
born, who was killed by them at the time of birth. It was a baby girl.

9. Currently I am running from pillar to post in hope of justice. As they are politically very
sound, so no one is paying attention to my case.

10. At last i can conclude that DUE TO THIS BLACKMAILING TOOL IN THE FORM OF \’FALSE DOWRY
HARASSMENT COMPLAINT + ARRESTING OF ALL ACCUSED WITHOUT ENQUIRY\’ (as no one in our family history been
to police stations or Jail), I have lost my relations with THREE generations i.e. My Parents (and
inlaws) + My brother (and brother in laws) + My daughter (Already killed). In future too i dont
think that they will understand the importance of \”Family Harmony\”.

No comments:

Google