Google

A WORD FOR THE WIVES

A Word for the Wives!!!

Ladies, it's not easy, but it's worth it. Don't give up on your marriage just because it's going through trying times. Now is the time to pray, fast, and seek God like never before!

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."--John 10:10

The enemy likes to attack your marriage, health, finances, children, and most of all, your mind. Marriage is a gift from God.

"Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."--Hebrews 13:4

That is why when problems occur you need to take it to the Master.

"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."--Mark 10:9

The Lord's purpose for His human creation was that of a permanent, monogamous marriage between one man and one woman (see Genesis 1:26-28; 2:21-24; Matthew
19:3-6) with children raised in the corresponding family unit. Any other type of sexual relationship is wrong, whether it is pre-marital, extra-marital, homosexual, incestuous, or anything else. "God will judge" these illegal affairs.

Be very careful who you allow to come into your marriage. Not everyone is qualified to give marital advise. The best advise from me to you is to fall down on your knees and pray. Let God know all about the issues you may be having and ask Him to let His will--not yours--be done. Remember, there is power in prayer. Take authority over the situation and tell the devil he is a liar! He has no place in your marriage, health, finances, or anything else. Keep the faith. Call on God; help will be on the way!

Prayer

Lord, I will comfort, encourage, and do only good things to my husband. I will forgive him for all that he has done, because I know that in order for you to forgive me, I have to be willing to forgive others. Lord, it ain't easy, but with help from You, I know all things are possible! I ask that You put Your arms around my marriage and lead and guide us through the trying times. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Google