Google

Victim No. 10 from HOWRAH

Sir,my marriage was solmnised on 22.02.2004 and my baby was born on 24.12.2004.On 22.08.2005,I have put-up my hand on her due to some petty quarrel and she went to her parents home after lodging a GD to the local police station.When police has not taken any action on us,she filed a FIR through SP.But police kept silent.Then she filed a case u/s 498A and 406 of IPC and I have received a summon from distric court for appearence on 07.01.2006.

My wife makes hasty decisions without thinking properly and she is greatly influenced by her mother.In fact she is a puppet of her mother.

The case relates to the following points which are false:-

1.We started torturing her due to birth of a female child.In fact it is a matter of great happiness for us to have a female child as our joint family consists of self,mother,father and a brother and we were so happy that we have celebrated her birth and we have a CD for videography.

2.We have misappropriated the gift she brought.But this was not mention in FIR.

3.We are demanding luxury goods and also this was not mentioned in FIR.

No comments:

Google