Google

Victim No. 2 from New Delhi

I get married in march this year all thing is going well my family is educaed n i am a government servent even we pay half for the marriage arrangement which is to be bear by the girl family problem starts when my brother which is working in another state transferred in our city so my father shifted us to bigger room in the same house and brother to small room that time my wife is not there when she came back she had talk falsely to my father n mother that why they shifted her room and shouted on them after that she took her own jewellery and my mother jewelery which my mother gave her to wear on some party occasions then she left her house and moved to her mother house it was about a month back till then whe lives with her mother whenever i talke dto her she old me that she want to live alone now she start syaing we will live in my father\'s other house but i dont want to leave my famliy and feared of that she would file a case against me and my family. after marrige she regularly goes to meet her mother as her house in the same city just 5-6 Km far from house she even ho 4 times a week at her house. when i told her not to go there she threaten me to do sucide. whe is pregnant and from her mothers family some people start rumoring to our relatives that we beat her and we thrown her out of the house. tell me what to do what is the solution of that problem

No comments:

Google