Google

Victim No. 7 from Dubai

Iam a muslim and working at Dubai and got married in June,2005 basing
that she is M.C.A After marriage i lived with her for 18 days and left to Dubai. AFter my left, the bride\'s parents took her place. As the bride given false info that she is M.C.A and I started asking about M.C.A copies and Marriage certificate for visa processing from Dubai. As she is not responding and delaying I found through university and got she didnt complete her exams. As she lied always and mother in law is in dominatingly and started accusing me and my family as they found guilty. I shocked and found the family is having worest behaviour and blackmailing my family by saying that Police and court etc., In between i approached elders to settle matter, that time elders requested to give the chance and i accepted as she will change her attitude as I went to India in OCt,2005 solve the issue. infront elders she acted that she will listen. But after she started tourturing me and my family and demanding to give 50 laks indirectly. Finally I wrote a letter to her and her her parents in Dec,2005 to come back to my home. But no response Yet. As she is having health problem asking about the details. They gave wrong info to me.

Before left she will lodge a complaint leave all of my family memebers.

I Approched the lawyer, he told to wait until they lodge any complaint. I dont know what to do as my parents are respectable officers in Central Govt. Considering their health also what i have to do.

Please help me in this regard
Thank you, Analyst
Dubai

No comments:

Google