Google

Victim No. 3 from mumbai

I year 2000 - my wife says that i am not handsome & she is not satisfied in sex with me - she got married only because he is afraid of his Seven brother - because they chose me, but same think she don\'t tell it in front of her brother - making false statement I was charged with a 498(a), i lose the case, jude gave me 1 year imprisment, I applied in upper court - we compromise it - Now (from 2004) i am staying with wife at with her parent & brother residence, again same thing she is doing - in alone she is shouting,abusing me. All my salary she is taking I am not giving a single penny to my parents. I am the only son of my parents. Again her mom & brother is saying that live with her otherwise again they will file 498 complaint - they are not ready to listen to me that she dont want to live with me - she make false statment that i am shouting her beating her. Her mom & brother listen to her what she say is right what i say is false, in front of them she become very inocent.
Suggest me how to overcome from this situation....

No comments:

Google