Google

Victim No. 4 from secunderabad

i got married in the month of may in 2004, she stayed with us for two months then suddenly she raised a issue to separate to live from my parents,(since her parents came to the city where we r living).

i refused to stay without my parents...then immdtly she has given me two options
1.i have to transfer all my assets on her name if she lives with my parents
2.i have to live separately with her along with her parents

i refused for both options......

since then the negotiations r going on but ultimately they have taken extreme step to file the case.

so finally they filed the case on three of us(myself,mom and dad).when they filed the case i was out of town so my parents faced this worst situation and one night they were behind the bars.

now they came for out of court settlement.....could u pls help me how to go about it?

No comments:

Google