Google

Victim No. 8 from Los Angeles, USA

I am in USA right now.

My wife has tortured my elderly widow mother while my mother came to me for a short visit.

My mother was even treated for mental stress by a doctor over here. My wife threatened her so much. My wife being an MBA.

They demended that I should leave my mother and my other relatives forever.

Now she went to India and after 10 months she and her parents have filed Dawry/Torture case against me and my mother. My mother is going to Police for hearing. She is alone. The girls father shouts at my widow mom.

They were threatening me already when my wife left me. So, I filed for divorce in USA and got it.

How do I get peace of mind now. They are threatening my mom and relatives and we dont say anything. We are suffering.

No comments:

Google